CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Family trip to the zoo





So, it wasn't the whole family but a big chunk of us. Tara, Ryan, Hannah, Hunter, Tyler, Kristi, Emma, Hailey, Lorin, Lily & I all went to the zoo last Saturday. The weather was so nice we couldn't pass up the opportunity. It was way fun. Hannah was picked to help during an animal presentation. I think that made her feel special. We had fun enjoying the fun animals, the beautiful weather and the picnic we had afterwards. Good times!!

1 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Well, was doing some blog surfing, and found the Ritchey Blog...Oh how I miss being close to the family, and my how we have all grown up...Take a peek at my blog. I love and miss all of you. Have a great day! Hugs to all!
Kim & Everett
kwells6@cox.net